Roby Elementary School
*School Administration reserves the right to deem any item or dress inappropriate.*
- Polo shirts and/or button down Oxford cloth style dress shirts (Any Colors or Patterns).
- Roby t-shirts and sweatshirts.
- Any solid color sweatshirts or sweaters with no designs.
- Solid color pants, jeans, or shorts.
- No holes in pants, jeans, or shorts.
- No sweatpants, jogging pants, gym shorts, leggings, or pajama pants allowed.
- No baggy, sagging, or extremely tight pants.
- Shorts must not be shorter than 3” above the knee.
Skirts,Skorts and Jumpers:
- Skirts, skorts, and jumpers may be worn in any solid color.
- Must not be higher than 3” above the knee.
- Leggings and tights may be worn under skirts, skorts, or jumpers but NOT alone.
Jewelry, Hair, and Accessories:
- No bandanas, hats, hoods or scarves of any kind may be worn inside the building.
- No tattoos of any kind.
- Medallions, large chains, or visible key chains are not to be worn.
- Students may not wear or carry anything that relates to drugs, violence, alcohol, smoking, or obscenities.
- Ear piercings are the only acceptable piercing.
- Hair must not cause a distraction/interruption during the school day.
- Tennis shoes must be worn at ALL times, no exceptions!
Dress Code Violations and Consequences
1st offense – Parents will be notified by issuing a uniform violation sticker and a copy of the dress code will be sent home.
2nd offense – Parents will be called and asked to bring appropriate clothes. Another uniform violation sticker will be placed in the planner.
3rd offense – Conference will be scheduled, parents will be called to bring appropriate clothes, and another uniform violation sticker will be placed in the planner.
4th offense – Another conference will be scheduled, parents will be called to bring appropriate clothes, uniform violation will be placed in the planner and detention will be assigned.
5th offense – Additional conferences may be held with student, parent, teacher and principal. Teacher will issue another uniform violation sticker, parents will be called and asked to bring appropriate clothing, and in school suspension will be assigned.
School Administration reserves the right to deem any item inappropriate.
Special casual days will be announced throughout the year.