Sponsors: Emily Hunt and Brittany Henon
Timeline: August - May
The Safety Patrol consists of two teams of 5th graders. Their job is to show and recognize good leadership in the building.
- Hallway monitoring
- Greeting students and families as the enter the building each morning
- Helping students get to class or designated areas without running
- Assisting/working cooperatively with adults in assigned areas (bus ramp, cafeteria, hallways)
- Assisting younger students with breakfast in the cafeteria
- Passing out leader bucks to those being good role models.