*School Administration reserves the right to deem any item or dress inappropriate.*
- Polo shirts and/or button down Oxford cloth style dress shirts (Any Colors or Patterns).
- Roby t-shirts and sweatshirts.
- Any solid color sweatshirts or sweaters with no designs.
- Solid color pants, jeans, or shorts.
- No holes in pants, jeans, or shorts.
- No sweatpants, jogging pants, gym shorts, leggings, or pajama pants allowed.
- No baggy, sagging, or extremely tight pants.
- Shorts must not be shorter than 3” above the knee.
Skirts,Skorts and Jumpers:
- Skirts, skorts, and jumpers may be worn in any solid color.
- Must not be higher than 3” above the knee.
- Leggings and tights may be worn under skirts, skorts, or jumpers but NOT alone.
Jewelry, Hair, and Accessories:
- No bandanas, hats, hoods or scarves of any kind may be worn inside the building.
- No tattoos of any kind.
- Medallions, large chains, or visible key chains are not to be worn.
- Students may not wear or carry anything that relates to drugs, violence, alcohol, smoking, or obscenities.
- Ear piercings are the only acceptable piercing.
- Hair must not cause a distraction/interruption during the school day.
- Tennis shoes must be worn at ALL times, no exceptions!