Alert: Senior T shirt orders are now accepted, more details on the Senior Info webpage.
Close alert
Text Options for the Visually Impaired Font Size: a- A+ Color: A A A Revert 
Close vision bar
Open vision bar
link to home page
Bullitt County Public Schools: The Leader in Educational Excellence
expand the news ticker



Protocol to Solving Problems/Concerns in a Timely Manner


  • Need Transcripts, Parchments, Records Request?  Contact Ms. Tina Whalin:
  • Do you need assistance from the Youth Service Center?  Contact Us:
  • If you have an athletic concern, please contact the coach first. The next step is to contact the athletic Director, Mr. Chris Kelly .  If you need further assistance, contact the school. 
  • If you have a concern with a bus transportation situation, work with the driver first. The next step is to contact the bus garage. If it is a discipline problem on the bus, see the assistant principal assigned to your child.

  • If you have a concern with the cafeteria fees/debt or food, please contact Pam Welker. The next step is to contact Ms. Voyles at Central Office.

  • If you have an attendance concern, please contact Brenda Eddington.

  • If you have a classroom concern, please meet with the teacher(s) first. If situation still not resolved see the guidance counselor assigned to your child.