Areas of Focus
- Culture and Climate
- Staff consistency for classroom environment and rigor
- Student expectations for behavior and classroom rigor
- Assigning of duties and set schedules
- Defining processes for all aspects of school. Who, what, when and how
- How do we celebrate successes, staff and students.
- Test Scores
- Improving classroom rigor and instruction
- Set common assessments that match test formats. Keep data on student and teacher data.
- Work with students to plan for tests and keep them up to date with data.
- Focused instruction during academic time.
- Co-teaching improvement and reduction in resource
- Student engagement and activity
- Increase in higher level courses.
- Integration and usage of Chromebooks
- Following up with students missing school
- Building student relationships
4. Graduation Rate
a. Early intervention on missing credits
b. Early intervention on low grades