Bernheim Bruin Basketball
Do you enjoy playing basketball? Interested in becoming a member of an elite club?
What it takes to be a bruin.
- Good grades. Bruin basketball players are STUDENT athletes. Academics come first for bruin players. All players must maintain a C average to play without penalty.
- Good attitudes and behavior. As a bruin basketball player you will represent your parents, school, and community as we travel to play games. For these reasons poor attitude and behavior will not be tolerated.
- Good Sportsmanship. A bruin basketball player will be respectful to their teammates and coaches. They will always be respectful of other players, coaches, and referees in victory and defeat.
- A desire and dedication to work hard. Good basketball players are not made overnight. They must work hard over time to become a good player. This includes preseason and postseason workouts.
Do you have what it takes?
Important Dates to Remember
- August 24th, 29th, and 30th will be basketball conditioning and possible open gyms
- September 6th tryouts begin
- All interested players need to have an up to date KHSAA middle school physical prior to conditioning/tryouts