Bullitt County Public School officials have identified six elementary and four middle schools open for transfers for the 2017-2018 School Year. To identify schools, officials reviewed the 2016-2017 Growth Factor Report, Second Month Attendance Report and looked at the school’s rated student capacity. Transfers are dependent on no issues with the student’s grades, attendance and discipline; there must be room in the identified grade level and the parent must transport. Non-compliance with academic, attendance, or discipline requirements may result in forfeiture of future transfers or a return of the student to his/her school of residence.
Parents may make application December 1, 2016, through January 15, 2017 for a student transfer in accordance with Bullitt County Board of Education Policy to attend an elementary or middle school identified as accepting transfers for the next school year. Click on application form to download the document. It is also located on the Parents Page of the district website. Once granted a transfer to an open school, parents may make application for their child to attend that school subsequent school years in accordance with Board Policy.
- Cedar Grove Elementary School (1st grade only)
- Freedom Elementary School
- Maryville Elementary School
- Nichols Elementary School (Kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd grade and 3rd grades only);
- Overdale Elementary School and
- Roby Elementary School (Kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd grade, 4th grade, and 5th grades only).
- Bernheim Middle School (6th and 7th grades only)
- Hebron Middle School
- Mt. Washington Middle School and
- Zoneton Middle School