Infinite Campus Parent Portal
Bullitt County Public schools wants you to be a part of your child’s education. In order to assist you with that we have the free tool Infinite Campus Parent Portal. Parent Portal is your view into your child’s daily life at school. On Parent Portal you can view your child’s Grades, Assignments, Discipline, Report Cards, and Attendance. The information on Parent Portal is “Real Time”. What this means is when it is entered into Infinite Campus at the school it is immediately available to you on Parent Portal. In order to use this wonderful free tool you need to come complete a few steps yourself
The first thing you will need to do is visit your students school and verify their census information. This is to make sure that the correct people are in the household and viewing the students information. After the visit to the school you will be given a Global Unique Identification number. (Referred to as GUID) Each person has their own number. . After parents have obtained the GUID, the following steps should be followed for a successful log-in.
1. Go to the Parent Portal Login page. The link can be found at the bottom of this page.
2. Under the First Time Use heading and to the right of “If you have been assigned a Campus Portal Activation Key” choose click here. This option is used the very first time the portal is accessed.
3. The Click Here link will display an Activation Screen. Enter the 32 character activation key provided by the school.
4. Click the Submit button. The activation key will be verified, and when approved will display a screen to create the user name and password.
5. Enter a user name. It is best to use an alphanumeric (letters and numbers) user name.
6. Enter a password. Again, it is best to use an alphanumeric (letters and numbers) password that is at least (8) characters long.
7. Enter the password a second time in the Verify Password field.
8. Click the Create Account button. This will create the username and password. The username and password will be verified, and upon approval the portal account will be created. Use the Click Here link on the account creation page to enter the user name and password to access the Portal information. After the activation key has been used to create a portal account, it will no longer be valid. Users will subsequently log in to the Parent Portal using their unique user name and password.