The Parent Portal aspect of Infinite Campus provides parents with access to information about their students as it is being entered by teachers, counselors and staff. In addition to grades, parents can access notices, announcements and teacher newsletters from teachers and school administrators. Additional information about discipline, fees, food service, health, graduation planning and transportation is available through Parent Portal.
For parents logging in for the first time, an activation key must be obtained from the child’s school. After parents have obtained the activation key, the following steps should be followed for a successful log-in.
1. Go to the Parent Portal Login page. The link can be found at the bottom of this page.
2. Under the First Time Use heading and to the right of “If you have been assigned a Campus Portal Activation Key” choose click here. This option is used the very first time the portal is accessed.
3. The Click Here link will display an Activation Screen. Enter the 32 character activation key provided by the school.
4. Click the Submit button. The activation key will be verified, and when approved will display a screen to create the user name and password.
5. Enter a user name. It is best to use an alphanumeric (letters and numbers) user name.
6. Enter a password. Again, it is best to use an alphanumeric (letters and numbers) password that is at least (8) characters long.
7. Enter the password a second time in the Verify Password field.
8. Click the Create Account button. This will create the username and password. The username and password will be verified, and upon approval the portal account will be created. Use the Click Here link on the account creation page to enter the user name and password to access the Portal information. After the activation key has been used to create a portal account, it will no longer be valid. Users will subsequently log in to the Parent Portal using their unique user name and password.