Parent Resources

Last Updated: 1/4/2022 1:22 PM

Online Payments for BCPS Food Service & Instructional Fees

Bullitt County Public Schools invite you to use our online payment system for student accounts through mySchoolBucks.com!

Car Rider Procedure

Morning Car Riders:  Please form 6 drop off lines in the back parking lot (similar to the way we do afternoon pick up.) ONLY 6 LINES PLEASE. Pull in behind one of the orange cones that will mark the lanes. It is imperative that adults remain in the vehicles and allow the students to exit themselves. If they need assistance, a MWES staff member will be there. Please be courteous to fellow drivers and allow people to turn in and out if possible. Bus service is always available. We are fortunate to have wonderful drivers here at MWES. If you need assistance is finding information about bus pick up/drop off, please call us. We will be happy to help you.

Afternoon Car Rider Pick Up: According to our SBDM Wellness Policy and Kentucky State Wellness Policy, all students should have access to 15 minutes of physical movement time each day. To accommodate those policies, classrooms often need to use the blacktop area where car riders line up in the afternoon. In order to ensure that all students can move in and out of that area safely, we will be putting up cones blocking parking until after 3:00 or ½ hour prior to school dismissal time. Please adjust your arrival time so that you do not have to wait in the driveway area. If drivers start pulling in at 3:00, there will be plenty of time to get all cars lined up and ready to roll out after 3:40.Please know that the MW police can ticket cars for sitting on 44 and blocking traffic. This back up is causing an unsafe situation.

Parent/Guardian Car Rider Responsibility Checklist

• I understand that I will be given 2 official MWES car rider identification tags which will have my child’s name included. When a driver displays these tags, they have permission to pick up my child from MWES and card verification will not be necessary.
  • I understand that if this tag is not in view, any person picking up my child will need to register in the front office and be listed on my child’s locator card. If this person is not listed, MWES will not be expected to release my child.
  • If I lose or misplace my official car tag, I will need to visit the school office to register for a replacement immediately.
  • I understand that without this tag, I will be asked to pull out of line and go to the school office to pick up a day tag.
  • I understand that the doors at the back entrance open each morning at 8:30 for student drop off and close at 8:55. If I am later than 8:55 I will need to park and walk in to register/sign in my child. (Morning Car Rider Information)
  • In the afternoon. I will need to make arrangements to be in the car rider line by 3:45.

How You Can Help

Proceeds MWES receives from these label programs help support a variety of programs and activities for our students.

For more information about any of the above programs, click on the icon to go to that program's main web site or contact Ashley Zortman.

Kroger Community Rewards: Kroger Community Rewards® makes fund-raising easy...all you have to do is shop at Kroger and swipe your Plus Card! If you have not yet signed up to help support MWES please do so by following the steps below.

A digital account is needed to participate in Kroger Community Rewards. If you already have a digital account, please see the section titled “How do I select an Organization.”

How do I register for a digital account?

Creating a digital account is as simple as 1, 2, 3! Simply visit Kroger.com or download the Kroger Mobile App from the App Store or Google Play, and follow these directions:

1. Select the “Register” button.
  2. Enter your information.
  3. Select “Create Account.”

Please make sure that you add your Plus Card number or create a virtual Card number while registering your digital account. This is required for the Community Rewards program so that your transactions apply toward the organization you choose.

How do I select an organization?

Selecting the organization that you wish to support is as simple as updating the Community Rewards selection on your digital account.

• Sign in to your digital account.
  • Select “Account.”
  • Scroll down to the “Community Rewards” section of your account page.
  • Select “Enroll Now” or “Edit.”
  • Enter our Mt Washington Elem PTA/PTO (YC324)
  • Once you have selected our organization click “Save.”

Your selected organization will now display in the Community Rewards section of your account.

It takes approximately 10 days for the Community Rewards total to begin displaying on your receipt.

**To ensure that your transactions are applied to the program you must present your Shopper’s Card or provide your Alternate ID at the register during checkout.

ATTENTION: If you are currently enrolled in the Kroger Community Rewards program to help support MWES you will need to re-enroll your Kroger Plus Card between August 1 – August 31. To re-enroll simply login to your digital account and re-select MWES as your organization by entering our Mt Washington Elem PTA/PTO (YC324) or Mt Washington Elem PTA.