Happy Friday! Another week has flown by at PGE and we maintain our focus on every child every day. We have created a committee this school year devoted to updating our school’s vision and mission statements to accurately reflect the beliefs and values of the Pleasant Grove community. This committee was led by Mrs. Lesley Chadwell and was comprised of teachers and administrators. Together, we were able to develop statements that we feel most accurately portrays our school.
Inspiring tomorrow’s leaders EVERYDAY
A healthy culture yields positive results.
Exceeding individual needs ensures success for ALL.
Building confidence increases creativity, imagination, and growth.
Thank you to Mrs. Chadwell and the Vision/Mission Committee for spending the time required to properly develop this piece of our school’s identity. It is our goal to portray these statements every single day! Please send us your thoughts and/or suggestions!
Please make note of several important announcements this week:
- Excuse notes need to be turned into the front office within 5 school days of your child’s absence.
- For the safety of our students, we cannot change transportation unless we have written notice. These can be turned into the front office by hand or faxed to the school at 502-538-8732.
- If you are interesting in renting a booth at our upcoming Sweets with Santa on December 12th from 2-5 PM, please contact Stacena Bohannon at Stacena.Bohannon@bullitt.kyschools.us. Space is limited so don’t wait. The fee for booth space is $20.00.
- If your child is on the archery team at PGE, practices will be held on Wednesdays from 3:45-5:00. Remember to bring a snack and tennis shoes.
- Our Lost and Found is getting pretty full. We have several items that have been sitting unclaimed since the beginning of the year. We will be donating unclaimed items to charity on November 24that the end of the school day. If your child is missing something, please have them double check the Lost and Found before this date.
We hope that you have a wonderful weekend! We look forward to seeing students again on Monday!