Roby Elementary has a very active Parent Teacher Association and we would love for you to join us!
Why join Roby Elementary’s PTA? The number one reason to join the Parent Teacher Association is to benefit your child. In doing so, you also help Roby! But there are many more PTA advantages:
- Get Connected. There’s no better way to know what’s happening here at Roby.
- Discover Great Resources. The Roby PTA offers support for a variety of programs, events & activities designed to benefit our students; such as prizes for attendance, classroom supplies, and much more!Plus, you will receive a $1 discount at all events this school year when you show your membership card!
- Tap into a Network. Roby PTA functions are excellent opportunities to meet other parents and teachers, build rapport and discuss issues that are on your mind. You can share ideas, concerns, and experiences.
- Watch Yourself Grow. By volunteering with Roby PTA, you put your skills and hobbies to use for a noble cause—your child and all children in the community.
- Speak Up. Roby’s PTA can be a way for you to more effectively suggest change at your child’s school.
- Witness Improvement. By getting involved at your child’s school you’ll be part of the solution, helping make positive changes. Roby PTA plays an important role in fundraising to provide building improvements, curriculum-based programs, and social events.
- Be a Role Model. By becoming a Roby Elementary PTA member, you’ll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.
For a nominal annual fee ($4), you can become a PTA member, joining more than 4 million other people who share your interest in issues affecting children. Everyone—parents, teachers, aunts, uncles, grandparents, neighbors and community members—is invited to join our not-for-profit Roby Elementary Parent Teacher Association!
Now that you’re ready to join, here’s how:
Print this downloadable PTA Membership form (or the school office will have forms):
Roby PTA Membership Form (No Meeting Date)
Fill out the PTA membership form.
Send the form with your $4 fee (per member) in a sealed envelope to school with your child.
That’s all there is to it! Your child’s teacher will forward your information to us and we’ll take it from there. If you have any questions, you may contact us at email@example.com or you may call the school and leave a message with the office staff. A PTA officer will get back with you.
PTA officers for 19-20
Betina Thomas - President
Kelly Williams - Vice President
Laura Branham - Treasurer
Chris Monroe - Secretary
Lydia Renfro - Teacher Rep
PTA Upcoming Events and Meetings
Please check out the Roby PTA's Facebook page for events and news.