The link located below will give the directions to obtain the medication training for the 2020-2021 school year. Please follow all the steps to ensure you have completed your training in its entirety.
Please remember the following:
1. All medication training expires June 30th per KDE
2. All field trips, athletic events, summer camps and ANY school sponsored events must be covered. Plan now if you will be a sponsor of an event. It is our responsibility if a child is a participant (not just observing) in any school related event then their medical needs must be covered.
There are 2 parts to completing medication training for the Bullitt County School District:
You will log on to SafeSchools website and scroll down to “VIEW MORE COURSES”. Then you will continue to scroll down to blue heading of POLICY.
- To take the online portion of the medication administration - you will watch the video labeled medication administration and take the exam following that PowerPoint.
- You must then print the certificate of completion and present that to a nurse to do the "in person" check off part of the training.
- The in-person check offs will we available the 2nd Wednesday of the month.
- Please Email: Kim Willoughby - Kim.firstname.lastname@example.org or Lesa Howell - email@example.com to schedule meeting with a nurse.
Medication Administration Training Manual