Please remember the following:
1. All medication training expires June 30th per KDE
2. All field trips, athletic events, summer camps and ANY school sponsored events must be covered. Plan now if you will be a sponsor of an afterschool event. It is our responsibility that if a child is a participant (not just observing) in any school related event then their medical needs must be covered.
There are 2 parts to completing medication training for the Bullitt County School District:
1. You will log on to SafeSchools website and scroll down to “VIEW MORE COURSES”. Then you will continue to scroll down to blue heading of POLICY.
- If you are an athletic coach you will watch the video for emergency medications and take the exam following the PowerPoint.
- If you are taking medication administration for academic setting then you will watch the video labeled medication administration and take the exam following that PowerPoint.
- You then must print certificate of completion and present that to a nurse for completion of your training.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule meeting with a nurse.
Medication Administration Training Manual