Open educational resources (OER) are any resources available at little or no cost that can be used for teaching, learning, or research.
- OpenEd - K-12 Classroom Assessments, Homework, Videos, Lesson Plans
- OER Commons - OER Commons is a dynamic digital library and network.
- SPARC Open Education - Open Education encompasses resources, tools and practices that are free of legal, financial and technical barriers.
- Edutopia - Explore this educator's guide to open educational resources for information about online repositories, curriculum-sharing websites, sources for lesson plans and activities, and open alternatives to textbooks.
- Hewlett Foundation OER - High-quality teaching, learning, and research materials that are free for people everywhere to use and repurpose.
- Mindshift OER - Here’s a list of 10 cool OER and OCW resources that you might not know about, but should know.
- ODUM Library - This guide lists open textbook and OER sites for grades K-12 and pres-service teachers.
- Washington Digital Learning Resources - Open Educational Resources (OER) are teaching and learning materials that reside in the public domain or have been released under an open license.
- Academic Earth - The world of open education has exploded since then, so today our curated lists of online courses are hand selected by our staff to show you the very best offerings by subject area.
Language Arts / Arts and Humanities Resources
Math / Science / Social Studies Resources
Middle / High School Resources
Digital Citizenship Resources
If you would like to submit additional Open Educational Resources (OER), please fill out the form below for consideration:
Open Educational Resources Submission Form