Happy Summer, BCPS Families!
Our 2022 Summer Food Service Program will kick off beginning June 6th. Check out the details below:
- Balanced meals are available to all children and teens under age 18 throughout the summer.
- Dates: June 6-24 and July 5-22
- Locations: 4 North area stops, 4 Central area stops, and 3 East area stops
- Meals this year will be eaten on site and will only be served during the specific times listed on the document below at each location.
- Please visit this link to learn more about specific locations and serving times.
In addition to the Summer Feeding Program, we will also have a Summer Boost Program this year. Here's some important information:
- The Summer Boost Program will work in conjunction with some of our Summer Feeding program sites to provide additional learning opportunities for our students.
- Special guest readers from the Kentucky Department of Education will be joining us at two locations on June 15th: Hillview Community Center (12:00-12:20) and Northside Apartments (1:10-1:30).
Make plans to come out and join us this summer!